Set Out-Of-Office Automatic Replies: Outlook Application
- Open Outlook and navigate to the “File” in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the “Info” tab, locate the “Automatic Replies (Out of Office)” option.
- A pop-out dialog box will open, allowing the user to activate their automatic replies option and edit the responding message by clicking the “Send automatic replies” bubble. You can edit the broadcasting message being sent both internally and externally (one for clients, one for co-workers.)
Set Out-Of-Office Automatic Replies: Webmail (GSFmail.com)
- After logging into gsfmail.com and opening the Outlook webmail application, navigate to the top right corner of the screen and open the “Settings.” (⚙)
- Select “Automatic Replies” to be shown a side-bar window where you can enable / disable the feature and edit the broadcasting message.