- Go to gsfmail.com and go to your SharePoint web app. If you do not have the SharePoint web
app, follow the invitation link in your email. The URL should look something like this - https://gsmfg.sharepoint.com/sites/TeamName/
- If you are a member of multiple sites, you will see a listing of sites. Select the site that you wish
to sync to your computer.
- Navigate to the Documents Library on the left panel. Then click on the Sync button toward the
middle of the page.
- Allow the pop-up to open Microsoft OneDrive.
- Select which files and folders you want to keep in sync between your computer and the
document library. Please keep in mind how much room the file sync will take on your
- You will now have an entry for the document library in File Explorer on your computer. You can
see that the files still syncing will have sync-in-progress symbol next to them. Also, the OneDrive app will show its status in the system tray on the bottom right of your screen.
PLEASE NOTE - These documents are live. If you delete them here, they will be deleted on SharePoint from your team as well. If you do delete something by accident, please contact IT and we can recover files deleted on SharePoint for a period of 30 days