Purpose of Guide: Show the steps required to install the Microsoft OneDrive application on an iPhone and log in to the correct account.
- Open the App Store application on your iOS device.
- In App Store press the Search button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter OneDrive in the search bar and press Search on your keyboard.
- Locate the application name Microsoft OneDrive and press the Get button in blue.
(If the application has been downloaded previously a cloud with an arrow pointing down will be present in place of the Get button. If so simply tap the cloud icon instead).
- Confirm the application installation by either using Touch-ID verification or double clicking the power/lock button, depending on which iDevice you posses.
- Once the application is installed tap the icon to launch (or search for OneDrive in the App Library) and enter your email address. Then press the arrow to sign in.
- Enter the password used for Microsoft services which is identical to the provided company device/laptop password used for logging in to Windows.