Once you have confirmation from the settlement agent that your closing documents are acceptable and require no changes, or that signing has already been completed (refinances), follow these steps to get your file in line for funding.
- FOR ALL GOVERNMENT LOANS (FHA, VA, USDA) SKIP DIRECTLY TO STEP 5 (yes, you are only going to move it to the funding department, nothing else is necessary).
- For non-government loans, first determine if the loan had an appraisal performed. If it did, search the eFolder for SSR Certificate and open this If they had a PIW, skip to step 3.
Open this document, and look for the Doc File ID. It will be right at the top
Keeping this open, go to Forms, click Show All, and go down to ULDD/PDD
Scroll about half way down this page until you get to the Appraisal Information section. Type the Doc File ID into the Appraisal ID box, or verify that the ID already there matches the SSR Certificate. If it does not match, change it to match.
- Go to the Services tab and click Select Underwriting
First, select Freddie Mac’s Loan Closing Advisor
If you did all of your final docs prep correctly, the Data&PDF option should be selected. If it is not, refer to the trouble shooting section at the end. If it is selected like below, click Order
Once complete, your order will show up below. Double click it to open the report
At the very top, you should see a message that says UCD Requirement: Satisfied. If you do, you may proceed
- Next, do the same thing but select Fannie Mae’s UCD Collection Solution
Ensure Data&PDF is selected, and click order
The document should pop up automatically when finished. If you have a Status: Successful note at the top, you may proceed.
- Go to the Log and click on Doc Signing. In the Funder section, click the magnifying glass and select the option Funding Queue. Click the checkbox next to Finished, and wait for the check to Once the check appears, you may save and exit the file. Your file is now in line to be funded with the funding department.
If you cannot get the Data&PDF option to be selected, go back to the final docs guide and make sure to double check that you marked your closing package in Disclosure Tracking as final. If you sent multiple packages, make sure that only the correct package is included in the timeline. Also go to your Final Closing CD and make sure that it is marked as Final in the Closing Disclosure bucket.
If you cannot click the last checkbox to push to the funding queue, check the bottom of the screen you are on in the Required Fields section. Make sure that everything it is showing as required is filled out properly.