This Guide is to help borrower's navigate Consumer Connect and create their account.
- Initial Email
- The email will appear as though it is coming from a Gold Star Employee.
- The borrower(s) must read this email instructions entirely prior to creating an account.
- Once clicking into the link the borrower will be taken to a web browser for them to create and account on Consumer Connect as such:
- Afterwards, they will be sent an email to verify the account like this:
- Once all the fields have been filled out click the log in button as highlighted with the red dot.
- Verifying the Account
- After completing the account creation, they will receive an email to verify the account. Click that link provided.
- Once logged in they will be prompted to enter an authentication code.
- THE AUTHENTICATION CODE IS THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF BORROWER’S SSN
- On the screen they will enter the code and hit send
- *Note* Multiple borrowers will receive individual emails to create and access documents. Each borrower must access their respective email sent to them, create login and use their respective code to access and E-Sign documents as needed.
Once these steps have been followed the borrower(s) will have an account created with Consumer Connect.