Appraisal Notifications Guide
1. Go to the appraisal website: (https://goldstarmortgagefinancialgroupcorp.vmpclient.com/SignIn.aspx)
2. Enter in your username and password.
3. Once logged in go to your profile settings.
4. Under Notification Settings click on your email options.
5. In the new window you can select which emails you would like to receive.
6. Clicking Ok will save the changes.
***Important things to know here:
These notification changes will only affect the user who is assigned to the order in Mercury. The user assigned will be whoever’s username places the appraisal order, UNLESS… You include a note on the appraisal order that you want the appraisal assigned to someone else.
I.E.: An LP places an order, with a note that says “Assign to LO” then appraisal desks updates the order, so it now is assigned under the LO’s Mercury account.
If you include someone else as an additional email notification on the order, there is no way to regulate which emails they received. There are no settings for that, so they will receive all notifications on that file. Mostly for LP’s, you can set any specific notifications that you want sent on ALL BRANCH orders, by emailing the appraisal desk at email@example.com and asking us to turn on a specific notification for you. Again for ALL Files regardless of who the order is assigned to in mercury.