Purpose of Guide -
To create custom Pipeline views in Encompass to tailor to your specific needs.
1. Log in to Encompass
2. On the Pipeline tab, select "Advanced Search" on the right-hand side.
3. Click the paper plus symbol to create an advanced search
4. Click the magnifying glass next to the "Field" field. This will allow you to specify your search by Field ID in Encompass
5. Search for the desired field description or ID and select "Ok"
6. Select an Operator from the drop down. Operators use Boolean logic (IS, IS NOT, etc) to specify your search. In this example, we use an exact email address, email@example.com, so we can choose the Is (Exactly) Operator. You may have to try different Operators depending on your search. Enter the value (in this case, the email address mentioned) and click "Ok" when you are finished.
7. The Advanced Search box now shows your custom search. Click "Apply"
8. You will now be sent back to the Pipeline tab. To save the search as a Pipeline view, click "Pipeline > Save View" from the toolbar
9. A dialog box will appear asking you if you would like to update the current view or save as another view. Choose Save as (as to not mess with current default view) and name your custom view. In this example, we named the view "Test View". You may select "Set as my default view" if you wish for convenience. Click "Save"
10. The view will now show in the Pipeline Views drop down bar. It will already be selected if you had previously checked the "Set as my default view" box. If not, you may scroll down and select that view
11. To delete views, select “Manage Views”, select your view, and click the X to delete. If it set to default, you will have to set another default before deleting that view.
For a guide on changing columns in your new view, click here.
If you have any questions regarding views, please reach out to IT Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 734-669-3033.