Purpose of Guide -
To show how to create custom personal reports in Encompass
1. Log in to Encompass.
2. Navigate to the "Reports" tab.
3. Select "Personal Reports" or "Branch Reports" from the drop down, depending on your need. Click the paper plus symbol to add a new report. The new report will show at the bottom of the list, where you can name the report.
4. Click the "Reports" tab, and ensure default settings are set. It should look something like the image below.
5. Click the "Fields" tab, and click the paper plus symbol on the right-hand side to add a field or fields to your report.
6. A dialog box appears. Click the magnifying glass to search for a field ID.
7. Enter the name of the field(s) you wish to include in the report and click "Find". A list of field IDs appears; select which one you'd like to add and click "Ok". (Example, you'd like to see all New Applications, sorted by Loan Officer. You'd select both the Application Date field and the Loan Officer field here).
8. If you wish, you may narrow down the search further by borrower pair. You may also sort the report as well by selecting the respective drop down boxes. Once you feel you are finished, click "Ok".
9. Select the Milestones tab to further filter your report by milestone, if needed.
10. Select the "Folders" tab and select the folders needed for the report (ie, if you are searching closed loans for a certain time period, select a "Completed Loans" folder. If you are searching active loans, select "My Pipeline", "Prospects", etc). Reports can be run on all loan folders by selecting the "All loan folders" radio button at the top.
11. Select the "Filters" tab to further filter your reports. You can add filters by selecting the paper plus symbol on the right-hand side (Using the New Applications example posted above, you would add the "MS.START" field to the filter dialog box, choose a date range (can be specific or set to "last month", "last year", etc.).
12. Once finished, click the "Save" symbol on the right-hand side, and click "Generate Report". The report will be generated in Microsoft Excel based on the criteria/filters you have chosen.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 734-669-3033.