Updating New Loan Officer Websites
If you have any questions, concerns, or run into any problems with your website, please contact email@example.com.
To Make Changes to Your New Site:
1. Log in to ConnectGS. https://connectgs.com/CGSDesktop/account/login
2. Press the Menu Icon and scroll down to Settings
3. From Settings, scroll over and up to Loan Officer Settings.
4. This is the screen you will see when clicking Loan Officer Settings. From here, you can
update your information, your Facebook and LinkedIn, and add your team members
to your website.
5. When updating each section:
-Add or change any information you need.
-Click the Update button next to the section you’ve changed.
-A green check mark will pop up alerting you of the update.
Please take these notes into consideration when adding or deleting
information from each section:
1. If a page is created for a non-producing branch manager without a NMLS/State
licenses, the Apply Now button will not show up on the top bar or on the LO page.
2. If a Loan Officer adds a team member but does not provide a phone
number/email, that team member will only show in the list with their image.
3. If a Loan Officer removes their phone number/email, the buttons and contact
details will be removed from the pages.
Please Note: These websites feature numerous buttons for lead capture (Buy a Home, Lower Your Payment, See if You’re Approved). Therefore, when you’re directing a Borrower to apply through your website, make sure to inform them to click the ‘Apply’ button located in the top corner of each page or on your contact page. If they select any other button, it will result in pulling a lead into ConnectGS instead of a loan. These buttons are designed specifically to capture leads and will be very important as we roll out additional features to help with lead generation through google/ social media.
***If you wish to change your headshot, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will make that change for you.