- In the loan that you wish to order a VOA, select "Services" and navigate to "Order Verifications".
- In the new pop-up select "Finicity - Verification of Assets"
- To submit a VOA request for a specific borrower, in the Email Address drop down select the email address where the borrower can receive an email notification from Finicity. Then check the Order checkbox and click on the Submit button. Note: You can change the Account History from the default 2 months to 6 months by selecting that from the Account History drop down.
- If the transaction was successfully submitted, a confirmation popup will be displayed to the user as indicated below. Click on Leave Page to continue working on your loan.
If any required fields for submitting an order are missing, an error popup will indicate to the user the missing field. The user will have to return to the loan and complete the missing field before attempting to submit the order again.
- The borrower will receive an email containing instructions on how Finicity retrieves the financial records of the borrower along with a “VERIFY MY ACCOUNTS” link at the bottom of the email which the borrower can click to take them to the Finicity Connect portal to proceed with their asset verification. See sample email below.
- If the borrower did not receive the email or cannot access the email where the VOA request was send or if the verification link in the email expired (it is valid for 72 hours), the Loan Officer can submit a new request using the Resend request feature. The user will open the integration UI and select a new email address if needed and select the “Resend” action and click on Submit.