Purpose of Article: The purpose of this article is to help understand the steps to push an Incomplete App into Encompass.
1. An Email from Ellie Mae that will look something like this will arrive:
2. The Email has a clickable link that will bring you to login page for Consumer Connect.
3. You should see a screen like this.
4. you will then of course have to find the Borrower name if it does not show up. It should take you to the actual borrower page though. From there on the far right hand side you will then see some images a magnify glass, a circle with an arrow pointing up, an envelope with an arrow going through it, and a trash can. The trash can should be self explanatory, the other images are as follows: magnify glass- Preview the loan(You will get to see what the loan is for with what information the borrower has filled out), circle with the arrow pointing up- Submit Loan (This will let you submit the loan to go into Encompass then you can find it in Encompass within 10 seconds using the borrower name), envelope with arrow going through it- Archive (This will archive the loan where it will be saved for later).
5. You will choose the Submit Loan option. This it the one with the circle with the arrow pointing up. It does ask you if you are sure you want to submit it and you will choose yes.